[NAFEX] Article about preserving jujubes

Stephen Sadler Docshiva at Docshiva.org
Fri Nov 26 14:50:23 EST 2010

You can imagine how skittish people are with my wild-gathered mushrooms,
even the ones that simply cannot be mistaken for any poisonous species.
What a lucky find, those strawberries.

~ Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Ginda Fisher
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 10:29 AM
To: North American Fruit Explorers
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Article about preserving jujubes

Yup.  I was walking along a trail in the alps with some friends 25 years
ago, and came upon a patch of alpine strawberries.  I offered to share them,
but my friends didn't recognize the fruits as "strawberries", and asked how
I could be sure they were safe to eat.

So I ate them all myself.  And lived to tell the tale.  :-)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Ginda