[NAFEX] stump dissolver

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 12:49:25 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/14/2010 11:24:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dwoodard at becon.org writes:

> I'm a proponent of targeted use of chemical herbicides - I'd use either
> >full-strngth (not the diluted, ready-to-use stuff) glyphosate(Roundup,
> >Kleenup, etc.), applied directly to freshly exposed cambium tissue, or
> >one of the 2,4-D/triclopyr formulations, like Brush-B-Gon - again,
> >applied directly to a fresh cut exposing cambium all the way around the
> >stump.

Doug has brought up a point I didn't properly address, my error. The
Roundup I diluted was the farm strength about 50%, not the store bought ready to
use, you know just point and spray. So after being diluted by 50% it is still
much stronger than ready to use stuff.

And no, I didn't spray the Tordon!!!  My fish in the 6 acre pond are alive
and happy.

Jerry