[NAFEX] Queen Cox

david liezen chandos49 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:41:11 EST 2010

I have Queen Cox in my yard, first crop this year had good size and no flavor. The tree can't handle the wind and heat - this being its fourth summer here. I'm top-working it next spring. I got fabulous KdeJ from Feil Pioneer Fruit in E. Wenatchee some weeks ago. Wonder how they did it?
 Dave E. WA, z6