[NAFEX] Big plans for France's mini-kiwifruit (arguta)

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:28:16 EST 2010

I started getting production off from a couple arguta plants this year after
years & years of mismatched males & females.  I was very happy with the size
& flavor of the ones that produced this year & definitely will be planting
out a lot more in the future.  They would seem to be a little touch & go for
fresh marketing tho as they don't all ripe at once & it's extremely
difficult to tell the ripe from the almost ripe.  I'm interested in making
wine from them so I can be a bit more flexible in my use of them.

~mIEKAL