[NAFEX] In Washington, mulberry trees offer many immigrants a taste of home (Washington Post)

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 08:34:47 EDT 2010

This is a wonderful article and it speaks to the idea I wrote about in Pomona about a year ago in that I wish we (as NAFEX) could find a way of connecting with people in ethnic communities that have these type of interest. I really think there is great knowledge  that could be shared on both sides.

Unllike many americans - as the article illudes too,  are really interested in the cultivation of some of these fruits and I dont think these communities will just find us and join us. How do we make ourselves known??

Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
www.SPEPS.net
California Rare Fruit Growers
www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!