[NAFEX] netting

Pat Armstrong rancher at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 23:37:32 EDT 2010

I've been snagging the netting the nurseries use to keep their plants on the
racks during shipment.  I don't need a lot, so this may not be for everyone,
but for spot use, you can't beat the price and availability.

I have a friend who works at one of the big boxes, she saves the netting for
me, you can ask someone to save it for you or go out to the rear of the
store and see what's available..