[NAFEX] Rosseyanka persimmon self-pollinating?

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Feb 24 14:32:15 EST 2010

A lot of sources say Rosseyanka will produce seedless fruit without a
pollinator.  I'm thinking of putting one in an a place where it would be
a pain to have to also plant a pollinator (not impossible, I guess, but
space is at a premium.)  Anybody have any feedback on whether it is
likely to produce on its own here in NM at 5000ft?

Best,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Cutts Graduate Reviews