[NAFEX] Carmine Jewel

kim maser farnorthgrapes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:28:50 EST 2010

Hi Ernest; Follow the links to the U of S website

http://www.fruit.usask.ca/dwarfsourcherries.html

Carmine Jewel is very hardy and will survive in a zone 3 climate. Most of
the U of Saskatchewan stuuf has been bred for a zone 2/3 climate in severe
winters they will get some winter injury. They are worth trying if you are
in the Upper Midwest, Montana, North Dakota, and in certain parts of Alaska.

Cheers

Kim Maser
Zone 3b
Alberta