[NAFEX] Asian Pear from LA

Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu Lucky.Pittman at murraystate.edu
Thu Feb 4 09:39:33 EST 2010

Pete,
I don't know - you'd have ask Travis Callahan about it.
I'm merely postulating, but perhaps it was a named
variety whose identity had been lost, and Mr.
Broussard came across it and could not find anyone
who knew what it actually was, and as he shared
scions around among his fellow LA fruit enthusiasts,
they pinned his name on it.

LLP