[NAFEX] Ornamental trees

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:05:47 EST 2010

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the idea.  Community food shed
groups are starting gleaning projects in quite a few cities.  We have
one going in Viroqua, about 20 miles from where I live & there are
several large scale projects that actually map where productive trees
are.

http://www.fallenfruit.org

~mIEKAL