[NAFEX] Free the Grapes: Defeat HR5034: Stop the Monopoly Power Grab

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:16:43 EDT 2010

Apologies if anyone was offended by this posting.  Since the majority
of my fruit gets turned into wine & after 20 years of experimentation
largely informed by my participation with NAFEX folks, it actually
felt extremely relevant to the world of fruit, & honestly I didn't
suss in advance that this issue had a political spin to it.

~mIEKAL