[NAFEX] training mulberries

William C. Garthright billg at inebraska.com
Fri Apr 16 17:46:02 EDT 2010

> Is Gerardi own-rooted or grafted?

The one I got (from Edible Landscaping) was grafted,... unfortunately.
When the top died over the first winter, it started sending up vigorous
shoots from the roots. But that was a white mulberry of some type, if I
remember correctly. And definitely not a dwarf.

Bill
Lincoln, NE (zone 5)

http://garthright.blogspot.com/

--
In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary, patriotism is defined as the last
resort of a scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened but