[NAFEX] off topic--pumpkins squash

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Fri Apr 9 14:09:54 EDT 2010

At this moment I still have Sweet Meat squashes in storage.  They make
the finest pudding (think pie with no crust) of anything I've used.
I've set started plants out and planted seed at the same time, and at
the end of the season the seeded plants had outperformed the started
plants, and all the squashes from each group were mature
simultaneously.
I save my own seed of Sweet Meat.
-Lon Rombough
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
Grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html View a short,
low resolution clip here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q58zFY0B1M
A video about The Grape Grower :