[NAFEX] Availability of grafting wood-my tree list for future reference

Sarah Kehler Ewing skkewing at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 16:57:03 EDT 2010

I love the idea!  If you can't beat em', join em'!

I have a huge collection that hopefully will survive up here so that I can share it.  I just finished updating my lists for 2010 (for my purchases, not for survival!) and so here it is.  Please don't send me budwood requests, most of my stuff is newly grafted so any prunings will go to my local DBG group meeting in May.

Sarah Ewing’s Fruit Trees:

Apples: (134)
Adanac, Alberta Buff, Alberta Red, All Purple Jason Jansen, Almata, Art Coutts, Battleford, Beautiful Arcade, BF 131, Bill’s Red Flesh, Boughen Delight, Burgundy, Carlos Queen, Carrol, Cherry Cox, Cinnamon Spice, Collet, Cox’s Orange Pippin, Crimson Beauty, Duchess of Oldenburg, Early Harvest, Edmonton Early, Fall Red, Fameuse, Fort Mac Mac, Frostbite (Minnesota 447), Garland, Gascoyne Scarlet, Gemini, Geneva, Geneva 163, Ginger Gold, Glowing Heart, Goodland, Gravenstein Red C19, Greensweet, Hall’s Pink, Hanson’s Red Flesh, Haralred, Haralson, Hardi Mac, Hazen, Heyer #2,  Heyer #20, Hibernal, Hiden Rose, Honeycrisp, Joyce, July Tart, Katherine, Kirk, Lee #17, Lodi, Lubsk Queen, Luke, MacIntosh, Mac Spur, Maiden Blush, Manitoba Spy, Mantet, Melba, McFee #1, Miami, Millstream (Simred), Morden 359, Morden  538, Moscow Pear, Mother, Mysteria, New Brunswick, Niedzwetskyana, 922 End, Noran, Norda, Norkent, Norland, Norlove, Norjus, OGT, Olympic,
 Parkland, PF 5, Pink Beauty, Pink Pearl, Pink Pearmain, Pitmaston Pineapple, Prairie Magic, Prairie Sensation, Prairie Sun, Princess Louise, Purple Passion, Quinte, Rail Road, Ranetka, Red Astrachan, Red Atlas, Red Duchess, Red Flesh, Red Glow, Red Pippin, Red Wonder, Redant, Redfree, Redwell, Ribston, Saint Lawrence,  Sandra, Scarlet Surprize, September Ruby (Ruby Red), September Scarlet, Shelley, Simonette 1847, SK Prairie Sun, Skiba, State Fair, Summer Red, Sunnybrook, Sunrise, Takas’s, Tolman Sweet, Trust, Valentine, Vick’s Pick, Vista Bella, Wealthy,  Westland, Williams, William’s Pride, Winekist, Wodarz, Y6211, Yellow Transparent, Zaychuk #1, Zestar.

Apple-crabs/Crab-apples: (14)
Autumn Arctic, Brandywine, Breaky, Centennial, Chestnut, Crab #6, Dolgo, Geneva Crab, Kerr, Red Wonder, Rosybrook, Trail, Trailman, Wickson.

Pears: (53)
Anjou, Beedle, Blood, Bogataya, Bokaya, Bolshaya, Clapp’s Favorite, Coutts #27,     Coutts #28, Curly Pear, Decabrinka, Early Gold, Federovski, Flemish Beauty, Golden Spice, Hayatama, John, Kenko, Kikusui, Kransobokaya, Krazulya, Krazura, Loma, Loving, Luscious, Martin, Menie, Montreal Bosc, Northbrite, Nova, Oval, Ovalkaya, Parker, Parklot, Patten, Phillip, Prairie Sweet, Ritson, Roppo, Sauvignac, Self Fertile Summer, Shinseiki, Simone East, Simonet, Skazolhnaya, So Sweet, Summercrisp, Tait-Dropmore, Thean, Thomas, Ure, Vekovaya, Westfort.

Cherries: (21)
Black Nanking, Cerise de L’Ile, Evan’s, Giant Nanking, Lake Black Cherry, Lapins, Lee’s Black Flowering Nanking, July Red, Mesabi, Maza, Mazy, Pink Candles Nanking, Rose, Raven Black Cherry, Schatten Morello, SK Carmine Jewel, SK Crimson Passion, SK Cupid, SK Julliette, SK Romeo, SK Valentine,

Apricots:  (11)
Capilano, Cowley, Goldrich, Harcot, Lorraine, Manchurian, Morden 604, Precious, Scout, Sunshine Farm, Westcot.

Plums: (24)
Auenbacher Prune, BF 91, Blue Damson, Brookgold, Brookred, Fofonoff, Greengage, Grenville, Ivanovka, La Crescent, Lee Red, Mt. Royal, Norther, Patterson Pride, Pembina, Pipestone, Ptitsen #10, Sprout’s Sunshine, Supreme, Tecumseh, Toka, Wagenheim Prune, White Damson, Zapie.

Peaches : (3) Bailey, Chui Lum Tao, Tzim Pee Tao,

Plumcots: (3)  Aprico, Yuksa, Simon

Cherry Plums: (7)  Convoy, Dura, Manor, New Oka, Opata, Ruby, Sapa.

Honeyberries : (16) Blue Belle, Berry Blue, Blue Bird, Blue Velvet, Blue Pear, Borealis, Cinderella, Opal, Polar Night , Polar Jewel, Svetlana, Tundra, Wild Honey, Honey Sweet, 9-15, 9-91.

Grapes: (15)    Beta, Bluebell, F-130, Fredondia, Frontenac, Germanica , Kandiyohi, Kay Gray, Minnesota 78, Montreal Blue, Native, Prairie Star, Somerset, St. Pepin, Valiant.

Sarah
zone 3
Edmonton, AB

I like the idea (I forget who mentioned it originally) of lobbying to get NAFEX