[NAFEX] backpackk sprayers

Erdman, James ErdmanJ at uwstout.edu
Fri Apr 2 11:22:37 EDT 2010

I feel differently about my Solo backpack sprayer.  I used a hand held sprayer for years, until it rusted out, and then discovered that the local Fleet Farm had the Solo sprayers at a great price (sadly, they only had them for one season).  I like the Solo a lot.  It is easy to pump up, while walking around, and I don't spill when I fill it so I don't worry about getting wet from the sprayer on my back.  It's one of those tools that I wish I had gotten decades ago.

Jim, in Menomonie WI