[NAFEX] which fruits taste best?

Mathew Waehner waehner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:30:03 EDT 2009

I've read that broccoli is a test for supertasters.  Some people find raw
broccoli to be sweet and mild.  Average people find raw broccoli somewhat
bitter, but don't detect any bitterness in cooked broccoli.  Supertasters
find any form of broccoli bitter.

Supertasters tend to dislike most vegetables.  It doesn't sound like fun.