[NAFEX] [SPAM detected Spam-Test: True ; 3.0 / 3.0] Re: Durians and other interesting things

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Mon Sep 21 02:08:54 EDT 2009

I saw a very special kind of cheese in Sweden which the Swedish people take on special occasions.  It is a fairly expensive kind of cheese.  But to me and my wife, it had a sort of repulsive smell as if the stuff was rotten.

We people frm North India (we are normally tea drinkers) cannot drink even a sip of the black coffee that people take in America.  It tastes too bitter for us.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Mandi  HP  India
www.fruitipedia.com