[NAFEX] King of fruits?

Stephen Sadler Docshiva at Docshiva.org
Thu Sep 17 16:58:09 EDT 2009

Good point.  I can't get past the smell of Durian, but like strong cheeses
like Gorgonzola and Limburger; neither of those are real popular in Asia.

~ Stephen

From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of mIEKAL aND
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:28 AM
To: North American Fruit Explorers
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] King of fruits?

The best thing about durian, in my humble opinion, is how quickly it spells
out the cultural differences between the American taste buds & Asian
cultures.  I've had a number of Asian friends over the years who do think
durian is the king of fruits.  It would be interesting to discover what
flavors from North America make them retch.

~mIEKAL