[NAFEX] Pawpaws to Plums

Mathew Waehner waehner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:22:55 EDT 2009

Vernon:  Pawpaws spread by runners to form colonies.  I can't wait for my
(non-grafted) pawpaws to produce volunteers.  Perhaps a good strategy would
be to allow the rootstock to spread to an area where it could be allowed to
grow.   As I understand it, there are very few strains that produce bad
fruit.