[NAFEX] cornus mas ripe?

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Sat Sep 12 00:03:52 EDT 2009

The fruits should be dark red, almost black.  The best ones have
dropped and laid on the ground for a day.  That's the way they are
considered best in Turkey.
I have hundreds of pounds of fruit if I had time to handle them all.
-Lon Rombough
short, low resolution clip here:
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :