[NAFEX] Asian Persimmon seedlings

nuttrees nuttrees at prtcnet.org
Wed Oct 21 13:40:03 EDT 2009

Bassem

The best persimmon I grow are seedling but not just any seedling.    Seed
that was selected from the northern range of South Korea and Japan very
hardy disease resistance and very vigorous growth.   Now of course I can not
guarantee that your seedling will be cold hardy for you but I will Guarantee
that some of the fruit will be as good or better that the parent tree but
like my self you may have to grow out 50 seedling to make a selection from.

But you have to consider this point that every cultivar was a seedling at
one time.

Thank you

Clifford England

England's Orchard and Nursery

316 KY HWY 2004

McKee,  KY  40447

Specializing in Exotic Fruit and Nut trees for alternative crops.  Phone 606
965 2228 / 2270  Cell # 859 582 2114

On the web at www.nuttrees.net <http://www.nuttrees.net/>