[NAFEX] Subject: elderberries

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sun May 31 19:25:24 EDT 2009

<We are just now discovering recent volunteer patches of elderberries on our
farm and wanted to know what most folks did with them (flower or fruit) and
what they were selling them for (flowers or fruit).>>

I've only made jelly. It's to die for! Be aware that patch will spread
quickly. And new volunteers pop up everywhere!

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/