[NAFEX] Subject: never-ending Winter

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:23:57 EDT 2009

> Winter never ends.
Leaves on trees are very shy about opening this Spring.    Zone
labeling on fruit trees are too optimistic.  It was -45 F or colder
last Winter.>>

I hear ya! And then we get those 80 degree days and nothing knows what
to do. I really pruned my dieing Reliance yesterday. I don't think I
will be able to save it but I didn't know what else to do. The suckers
that came up last year from its sibling are dead now, too. I wonder
what is happening.

--
Toni in zone 4 Iowa USA
http://www.stopanimalid.org/