[NAFEX] vacuuming the cat Off Topic!

Matthew Oller matthewoller at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 09:51:03 EDT 2009

Dolly and LLama both take my reading glasses off me, and abscond with pen out of my hand, run off and teethe on it. so there! not bad for a couple of cats born in the wild.
I have succeeded in getting them to purr, eat, and the occasional meow. Oh yeah, llama can open the slider door, but wants the handle lowered.
Their motto is fruit trees are for climbing.!
matt,
peace