[NAFEX] Whitman Farms

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue May 12 21:37:51 EDT 2009

On May 12, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Ernest Plutko wrote:

> I recently e-mailed Whitman Farms to order more gooseberries.  I had
> just received three gooseberries.  She sent me a puzzling e-mail
> accusing me of being a spammer.  No idea what is going on???  I
> e-mailed back saying I am a repeat customer but no reply????  Come on
> what???

I would call them up, or write them by snail mail. While it's not you,
they've clearly been having some difficulty with their email (and an
actual spammer may have forged your address as their return address; or
your computer may even have been actually hijacked and might be sending
spam without your knowledge).

--Rivka
Finger Lakes NY; zone 5 mostly