[NAFEX] Herefordshire Heritage Apple Varieties

Spidra Webster spidra at speakeasy.net
Tue May 12 21:12:42 EDT 2009

Last fall I took my first trip to the UK. I mostly stayed away from
tourist destinations. I visited Brogdale but my recording ended up
being corrupted. A UK podcast I greatly admire (Wiggly Wigglers
Podcast) about the same time sent a correspondent to meet with a
member of the Marcher Apple Network to walk through a Hereford
orchard. He talks about the varieties in that orchard, some of which
are very very rare ('Tillington Court', for instance). Listening to
it again today, I thought other fruit enthusiasts would enjoy it.

You can download the Wiggly Wigglers Podcast online via iTunes. The
episode in question is #155. Or you can just listen online at their
archive.
<http://wigglywigglers.co.uk/podcasts>

Megan Lynch

Berkeley, CA