[NAFEX] Neighbors

Melissa Kacalanos mijwiz at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 17:37:08 EDT 2009

Come on, this is a neighborhood, with kids in it, not farmland. If there isn't a local ordinance against electric fences, there should be.

Oh, and I got my gooseberries from Whitman Farms:
http://www.whitmanfarms.com/
which has the best gooseberry selection I've seen. I think the first shipment was lost in the mail, but she sent me a replacement as soon as I complained. They look nice.

Melissa