[NAFEX] The most probable reality

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Sun Mar 29 00:28:32 EDT 2009

I think some of you need a healthy dose of reality.  The most probable future for the earth is it is consumed by its own sun, the solar system dies, the galaxy dies and the entire cosmos ceases to exist, no matter how you slice it, man is gone with no monument capable of marking his passing: Deal with it.   Your entire life, the life of everything on this planet is one doomed enterprise and an exercise in futility.  To waste your time worrying about if man offs himself tomorrow or the sun takes him out in a few million years or a comet takes us all out tomorrow is ridiculous.  What possible difference can it make?  We are all dead in the long run, so are your children. Your genetic code will be eradicated, all will cease to exist.  You entire life from conception is simply an act of futility; learn to deal with this reality.  Grow fruit, enjoy is as the transient culmination of life, inert matter, solar wind, and solar energy mixed with sugar, for your life as all life is naught but an act of futility.

Really, some of you need to get over yourself and man's vast importance.  Your egos are out of check.  But what do I know I am just a guy in a rabbit suit.

Got to go now do some grafting, I have 25 pear trees to create, and in closing I do it because it brings me pleasure and that is enough.  These trees will die, they may outlive me, but in the end no one will know they, nor I, nor this planet ever existed.  Once again my message is simple, get over yourself because the Cosmos certainly will.

I remain,

The fluffy bunny