[NAFEX] Weather

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 15:36:28 EDT 2009

This a very concise and well-worded explanation. I would only add one thought: The carbon that was laid down as fossil deposits was pulled out of the atmosphere over the course of millions of years, but is being reintroduced over the course of a couple of hundred years. Very possibly too much too fast.