[NAFEX] mychorizal fungal rip off?

Ginda Fisher list at ginda.us
Sun Mar 22 23:18:04 EDT 2009

Interesting point.  I grow stuff on land that's been mostly
undisturbed for 50 years.  I tried mychorizal fungus a bit when I
started, and then I decided that if it had worked, the stuff must
still be in the soil and would "infect" whatever else I put there.  I
didn't do a good controlled test, but I certainly didn't notice any
difference when I started or stopped using it.

Ginda Fisher
eastern MA, zone 6
crocuses just starting to bloom, and the buds on the apricot and
cornus mas are swelling.