[NAFEX] mychorizal fungal rip off?

Kevin Moore aleguy33 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 13:29:22 EDT 2009

I think you are right on the money with that. However, tree plantations that have been sprayed with fungicides may need to have their fungal flora reintroduced. Personally, I like to innoculate trees at planting time with edible species of mycorhizae. If they take I not only get healthier trees, but an understory crop of mushrooms. (Eventually. Some mycorhizal mushrooms such as Chanterelles can take a decade or more to start fruiting.)