[NAFEX] frozen scion wood

Alexander Dragotin a_dragotin at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 14 08:42:40 EDT 2009

I shouldn’t
intervene in other’s talk, but I would tell my experience.

I am
freesing my budwood since more than 15 years. I wrap the wood in moist paper
(usually newspaper), put it in a plastick bag and friese it at ca. 25 Degree
F/-4 Degree C.

Up to the late
spring meintains the stored wood its excellent condition. I have made it with
drupes, pipfruit, persimmon and every other kind of scion wood.

Alex