[NAFEX] Box Elder

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:29:10 EDT 2009

I had heard Box Elder is 80 to 1 for making syrup but I'm not able to
pull any numbers up on the net.  Anyone else have any experience.
I've tapped them a few times & added to the other maple sap.

Our woodturner at our community makes a lot of lathed bowls & goblets
from box elder that are quite nice.  We've also made big wooden
stirring spoons from box elder.

~mIEKAL