[NAFEX] Saskatoons in zone 4 Maine

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:03:09 EDT 2009

Richard:  You net a couple 100 saskatoons?   I have a lot Smoky here
in WI, very very slow growing first 5-6 years, but they all seem very
healthy.  They sucker a lot but I usually don't discover the suckers
till after I've mowed them.  The birds here don't even wait till
they're close to being ripe before they consume every last one.

~mIEKAL

On Jul 28, 2009, at 4:55 PM, Richard MURPHY wrote:

> Amelanchier Canadensis (wild serviceberry) is in my hedgerows, but
> is not a disease magnet. Finally, if you do not net these berries,
> the birds will vacuum them off a bush in a heartbeat!!

=!=
Data Visualization for the Synaptically Inspired
http://filevillage.info