[NAFEX] Nafex Forum?

Kieran &/or Donna holycow at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 23 11:26:33 EDT 2009

Helene,  I bet it makes it easier to read your biz mail too!  I'm on a celiac support group that can have 100 messages a day, so I HAD to put that in a separate folder to be able to find anything else in the inbox.  The only thing to watch out for is that if you are actually corresponding with someone privately, their replies will go into the folder if they put the name of the list on the subject line.  So I may be looking in the inbox for a reply to a question, and it's over in the Nafex folder.    Donna