[NAFEX] Mowing strawberries

Raby, Brian brian.raby at roche.com
Wed Jul 22 08:10:26 EDT 2009

Nah, I'm cool.

In a final comment, I mow my strawberries out of habit every year and when I do, I am able to see the plant stand once the leaves are removed.  Allows me to understand where the crowding is occurring so I can remove excessive plant and help me understand where the holes are in the rows so I take the ones I removed and move them to where they need to go.

Thanks for all of your input.

Brian
Sheridan, IN