[NAFEX] electric fence

Jerrydana5 at aol.com Jerrydana5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 20:53:45 EDT 2009

I got mine at local Farm Bureau.  Lowe's has them as well.  About  $40 for
transformer and maybe $18 for about 1500 feet of wire.  Those are
approximate. I have tried EVERYTHING and only the electric fence works to keep  deer
out.  BUT  you MUST bait it with peanut butter so they lick it  and get
shocked.  Otherwise, they may learn to jump it.  But one lick  and you're good
for about 4 weeks.  They will avoid it.  Then you'll  have to bait it again.
Good luck.  It works.  jerry in southern  Indiana
**************Snoop, Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa -- land the tix you need for this
summer's biggest tours. Tourtracker.com
(http://www.tourtracker.com/?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000007)