[NAFEX] Plum incompatble with apricot?

atbianca at yahoo.com atbianca at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 11:59:24 EDT 2009

Thanks Melissa,

       Whether it has been answered or not - I appreciate your input!  I am glad I have access to people who can share their experiences.  This is another possibility that I had not even thought of.  I just got nervous reading that information in the book because one of the apricots I am going to plant took me years to find - the Royalty apricot.  I don't want to do anything to defeat its success even before it has a chance to establish itself.  Thanks again for your info!