[NAFEX] Re 100 vars pear in Fla?

Lori Rizzo larizzo at charter.net
Fri Jul 3 20:52:26 EDT 2009

Donna, I have someone here in Maryville that has a gorgeous older pear tree
I collected from last year - she didn't spray it or anything last year, and
it is very healthy and is a vigorous producer - and they are eating pears -
and REALLY good.  Maybe you might want something from that tree?

Lori

Lori Rizzo, RN BSN MBA
Health Care Quality Improvement
Pet Training & Behavior Improvement!