[NAFEX] Pear question

Richard Harrison rharrison922 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 10:20:53 EDT 2009

Jim,
   If the tree is receiving ample pollination, why graft pollinizers on it? You COULD have a pollination issue unrelated to cross-pollination---like a nutrient deficiency. Zinc is important for pollination, for example. There could be other possibilties that I'm sure others on the list can suggest.
                             Regards,
                             Richard, NW FL