[NAFEX] Passiflora seed collecting

Brungardt, Sam Sam.Brungardt at state.mn.us
Fri Sep 12 12:42:15 EDT 2008

Betsy, see
http://grow.ars-informatica.ca/plant.php?L=640&nm=Passiflora%20incarnata
for propagation information.  Seems as though you want to propagate the
plant with the desirable fruit asexually (cuttings); seedlings may not
share the fine fruit quality of the seed parent.
-- Sam Brungardt, St. Paul, Minn., where the days are getting cooler and
the 'maters and redcaps are ripening ever more slowlyIf you really want
to increase this