[NAFEX] crabapples, and haskaps

Kathryn Mathews kathmath at charterinternet.com
Tue Sep 9 09:16:46 EDT 2008

I've been interested in growing seaberries, but wondered about the taste.
Are they really good enough to eat fresh?  Are they sweet, tart, both?  Is
there one variety you prefer?
Kathryn Mathews
Minnesota

This notice is required by IRS Circular 230, which regulates written
communications about federal tax matters between tax advisors and their
clients.  To the extent the preceding correspondence and/or any attachment
is a written tax advice communication, it is not a full “covered opinion.”
Accordingly, this advice is not intended and cannot be used for the purpose
of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the IRS.