[NAFEX] fig varieties photo

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 08:15:40 EDT 2008

Are your trees in the ground or in containers?  Where did you get the
Brooklyn varieties from?  I've never heard of them.

I have 10 or so varieties that produced this year (in containers) in
Wisconsin but we had kind of a cold wet summer so it'll be a challenge
to ripen them before the cold sets in here.  Conadria is still my
favorite...

~mIEKAL