[NAFEX] yacon

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 22:47:53 EDT 2008

Naomi,

Now I am curious.  - Since I have more plants this year, I think I will leave a crown in the ground and mulch heavily to see if it will survive the winter.  I'll report back on this in the spring.  It is already unusually warm so far this year.  80 degree day today with 50 degrees predicted tonight - close to frost last week though.

John