[NAFEX] London in late March/early April

Bell, Richard Richard.Bell at ARS.USDA.GOV
Wed Nov 26 07:13:33 EST 2008

You might try to visit the National Fruit Trials at the Brogdale Horticultural Trust just outside of Faversham in Kent, southeast of London.  It has a large collection of old apple and pear cultivars.

Richard Bell
Charles Town, WV

-----Original Message-----
From: nafex-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org on behalf of Harrick, Barbara
Sent: Wed 11/26/2008 6:50 AM
To: nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [NAFEX] London in late March/early April

Hi all. I will be celebrating my 50th birthday in London in late
March/early April 2009.  What outstanding horticultural (ok, fruit) bits
should I not miss?  All suggestions are welcome!!

Barbara

Barbara Harrick
Senior Technical Editor/Writer
International Launch Services
1875 Explorer Street, Suite 700
Reston, VA 20190
office (571) 633-7430
fax (571) 633-7536

DISCLAIMER
This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or proprietary information belonging to ILS International
Launch Services, Inc. and/or Lockheed Khrunichev Energia International
Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or the
information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original transmitter
immediately by phone or by e-mail and delete the original message and
any copies that may have been made of it.

No exceptions.

NAFEX web site:   http://www.nafex.org/