[NAFEX] Apple Scionwood Wanted

W3cmp at aol.com W3cmp at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 22:21:20 EST 2008

Hello All:

      I'm getting an early start on my scion "wanted  list" for 2009.  I am
looking for the following:

Queen Cox, Karmijn de Sonnaville, Pinova (Corail), Rubinette, Releika,  Rezi.

      If anyone can provide me with scion wood of  these varieties in early
March, 2008, please contact me off list. (Yes, I  know trees with these
varieties are available from Raintree but I am  grafting varieties on Geneva
rootstock because of fireblight conditions).   Thanks.    Chris Patterson