[NAFEX] Jerry's squirrels & more

Donna &/or Kieran holycow at cookeville.com
Sat Nov 15 12:08:39 EST 2008

You know, this is a pretty bloodthirsty group.  There are these people out there in the cities who promote a "fruitarian diet" that involves no bloodshed or even the killing of plants, and they think it will make us all peaceful and nice.  Of course, when they buy their fruit they miss out on the equation pointed out on this list once before, that you can kill the bugs and squirrels yourself, or you can pay someone else to do it.  I assume city vegans also have no idea how many slugs I kill every year in the pursuit of organic greens.  Donna