[NAFEX] Frozen (?) apples

Lon J. Rombough lonrom at hevanet.com
Wed Nov 5 12:32:19 EST 2008

Richard Fahey, Nafex's apple interest group chairman, has selected a
lot of what he calls "dummy" apples - varieties that will hang on into
the winter.  He collects frozen fruit from the trees and presses them
for a very sweet, clear juice in the midst of winter.
-Lon Rombough
NEW grape pruning video: http://www.bunchgrapes.com/dvd.html
"Best Talent in Writing" award for 2003.
A video about The Grape Grower :