[NAFEX] Apple Scab

dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com dmnorton at royaloakfarmorchard.com
Fri May 30 19:35:09 EDT 2008

I know that Ashmeads's Kernel is moderately susceptible to scab, but I'm not sure about Pitsmaston Pineapple.  If you had scab last season and did not remove the overwintering leaves or any mummies from the ground, you will definitely get scab this season.  Have you used any sprays for scab this season?

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard, Zone 5
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
http://www.revivalhymn.com