[NAFEX] King Red Russion Olive die back

Lee Reich garden at leereich.com
Fri May 30 04:54:07 EDT 2008

I also received my King Reds from ForestFarm. I'm always tempted to
try again.

The only reason I didn't include seaberry in the new edition of
Uncommon Fruits... is because it isn't a dessert fruit, needing
processing before it really can be eaten/drunk. I do love the flavor
of the fruit, though, and do even occasionally nibble a few of the
berries raw. And the plants are very beautiful.

Lee Reich, PhD
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich:
The Pruning Book